When I was 15 I was introduced to the Law of Attraction. It was an eye opening experience and led to a lot of research, a ton of reading, talks with friends (and science experiments but we can discuss that another time) and finding new ways to bring joy into my life.
Over 10 years later, with many bumps along the way. I know that life is not meant to be a struggle or miserable, no matter how bumpy it gets. Everyday is meant to be joyful and the Universe has no limit to what it can provide. You can have it all, I can have it all. Since we are purely reveling in energy (and the energies of others) at all times, it really is just a matter of being in the right mindset. Surfing on the preverbal waves of gratitude and abundance.
With that being said...
Here are my top 5 daily ways to tap into your inner joy and positivity:
1. Embrace the first good thing of the morning! Find something every morning to be excited about. Did you get a bomb ass parking spot? Did your partner clean the dishes? Are you having a fabulous hair day?? Finding one thing to be grateful for in the morning will have a ripple affect. Watch that energy completely channel into what you attract for the rest of your day!
2. Become one with nature! Go for a walk. Sit out in the sun, even if just for a moment. Buy yourself a beautiful bouquet of Flowers for your house! Cook yourself a fresh meal and really smell the herbs and ingredients! Soak it all in, the possibilities are endless on this one.
3. Make a to do list! Taking a moment to put out your intentions for the day will not only kick start your productiveness but will also whisper to the universe what you want to accomplish!
4. Listen to a really good song! Dance your ass off! Sing as long as you want! Pretend you are in a music video... starring you. Not only does this help in a traffic jam (hello SoCal) but it also makes you feel sooo amazing. Personally my favorite to belt along to is Justin Timberlake...
5. Eat healthy and drink healthy! Having fresh foods and lots of water will always make you feel good physically. And if you feel good on the inside and outside, that will only help you mentally! Eat something you love that is also nourishing and delicious! My go tos are watermelon, blueberries, and lots of green tea!!
Changing my lifestyle to include these habits was such a defining step into making my life the best it can be!
What’s the most important and fun part of your daily routine??